Los Angeles County Traffic Tickets
It is probably no surprise that Los Angeles is the most populated county in all of the United States with over 10 million people. To make matters more complicated, thousands of people travel to the county each year to see iconic beach locations like Venice Beach, Santa Monica’s Pier, or the Pacific Palisades where the television series Baywatch was filmed or stunning views of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. With all those people, the county is also home to the greatest concentration of cars, and where there is more cars, there is a greater number of traffic tickets. So, whether you received a ticket for an unsafe lane change, speeding, driving illegally in a carpool lane, or any other traffic violation, contact Ticket Dismissers and let us help you contest your Los Angeles county traffic ticket today.
Los Angeles Ticket Help
So you got a traffic ticket in Los Angeles County. Welcome to the club. You probably don’t know it, but your ticket is just one of over 5,000,000 tickets written every year in California. And, of that huge number, only a small percentage will ever be contested.
Sure, you’re angry at the officer for pulling you over and you’re annoyed at yourself for doing whatever it is the officer pulled you over for in the first place. And, of course, you’re plenty mad about all of the time and money this ticket is going to cost you. But the real question is what are you going to do about it?
Well, here at Ticket Dismissers we fight your ticket for you saving you time and money by not missing a day of work or school. Our experienced attorneys not only appear on your behalf but they fight your ticket for you in hopes of getting the ticket dismissed saving you tons of money by not having to pay the ticket fine and not receiving a point on your driving record, meaning your insurance rates won’t increase. If we are not successful in getting the ticket dismissed there is a very good chance where we will be able to get you no points where you’d still pay the ticket fine, but you won’t have your insurance rates increase which increases on average 20-30% for the next 39 months with just one point. With a 94% success we are the leading traffic ticket law firm in California.
Common Los Angeles Traffic Tickets
The lights are flashing, the siren is blaring and you just handed the traffic officer your license, registration and proof of insurance. All because you were driving over the speed limit. Again! It doesn’t feel great does it? Don’t despair though, getting caught is always a wakeup call but the good news is that fighting a speeding ticket is not too difficult under the right circumstances.
Red Light Tickets
Fighting a red light ticket may be easier than you’d ever think! But first, you’ll want to make double sure that all of the information reflected on the ticket is actually accurate. Unfortunately, with the rise of fraud and identity theft, there have been some cases of con-artists mailing out falsified tickets. Check your name, address and vehicle information closely for anything that seems missing or incorrect. Once you’re sure it is a legitimate document, you can begin to examine various forms of defense and move forward with contesting a red light ticket.
Cell Phone Tickets
We all know the feeling. You’re multi-tasking your way through a busy morning and you quickly use your cell phone while you’re behind the wheel of a car. Suddenly highway patrol magically appears out of nowhere, pulls you over and slaps you with a cell phone ticket. As you watch them drive away it’s easy to give in to the despair and just pay up. However, fighting a cell phone ticket is actually a little simpler than you may think, especially if you’ve done a few key things correctly.
Los Angeles Traffic Court
- Bellflower Courthouse – 10025 East Flower Street, Bellflower, CA 90706
- Beverly Hills Courthouse – 9355 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Burbank Courthouse – 300 East Olive, Burbank, CA 91502
- Chatsworth Courthouse – 9425 Penfield Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Compton Courthouse – 200 West Compton Blvd. Compton, CA 90220
- Downey Courthouse – 7500 East Imperial Highway, Downey, CA 90242
- El Monte Courthouse – 11234 East Valley Blvd. El Monte, CA 91731
- Glendale Courthouse – 600 East Broadway, Glendale, CA 91206
- Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse – 275 Magnolia, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Inglewood Courthouse – One Regent Street, Inglewood, CA 90301
- Metropolitan Courthouse – 1945 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Michael Antonovich Antelope Valley Courthouse – 42011 4th Street West, Lancaster, CA 93534
- Pasadena Courthouse – 300 East Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Santa Clarita Courthouse – 23747 West Valencia Blvd. Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- Santa Monica Courthouse – 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Torrance Courthouse – 825 Maple Avenue, Torrance, CA 90503
- Van Nuys Courthouse West – 14400 Erwin Street Mall, Van Nuys, CA 91401
- West Covina Courthouse – 1427 West Covina Parkway, West Covina, CA 91790