About Ticket Dismissers
Here at Ticket Dismissers we are known as a California’s premier traffic ticket handlers. Ticket Dismissers defends all drivers driving in California. If you were pulled over, and or arrested while driving in California, our attorneys can help and with a 94% success rate we really do help you. As premier traffic ticket handlers we do everything possible to get your ticket dismissed. We also can help you get your driver’s license back if it is suspended or revoked from a Failure to Appear (FTA) or help you with a DMV Hearing for too many points on your driving record.
Ticket Dismissers strongly believes in helping all drivers in California with all California traffic ticket and DUI matters. When you contact our firm for a free consultation, we are committed to providing you the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding your ticket. We will analyze your ticket to give you all your options so you can decide what is best for you to save money, time, and points on your drivers license. When you sign up with Ticket Dismissers we work hard to understand your unique situation and achieve the best outcome for you.
You Have a Legal Group
At Ticket Dismissers, we believe in the group concept. Our group of associates and attorneys go over your case weekly. That means you get a group of associates and attorneys with full of experience and insight on your case to provide you the best ticket defense in California no matter if you are a regular driver or a commercial driver.
We work together as a group to ensure that you receive an aggressive and smart approach to your case. Everything we do is designed to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Benefits of Ticket Dismissers
When you hire Ticket Dismissers you have:
- An experienced attorney representing you at every court appearance.
- Save time by not needing to appear at the courthouse.
- Save money when your ticket gets dismissed by not paying your traffic ticket fine and not having your insurance rate increase.
- Getting the chance of TWO TRIALS INSTEAD OF JUST ONE! Giving you the best defense possible.
- An opportunity to understand the process we choose to defend your traffic ticket.
- A group of associates and attorneys who will review your case and find the best possible defense available for the alleged violations you committed.
- Case update at every court trial.
- An experienced group protecting your driving privileges and legal rights.